Gold and Silver Spike today. Gold is up $50 just today. And 10% from its 30 day low. Silver is up 68 cents today and up 12% from its 30 day low.
- S&P 500 is down 11% from 1 year ago today.
- 30 year treasury funds are down almost 25% year over year.
- Vanguard Real Estate Index is down 14% year over year
- Savings Accounts average 4%
- Real Inflation is at 15%
Estimated Investment Returns with Inflation
S&P 500 (represents 75% of every dollar invested in the stock market) Down 26% over last 12 months with est inflation.
30 year treasuries Down 40% with inflation added in.
Real Estate: Down 29% with inflation
Savings Accounts: Down 11% with inflation
Whereas Gold and Silver:
- Gold: 30 day return is annualized at 120% less 15% inflation= 102%
- Silver: 30 day return annualized at 144% less 15% = 129%
Are Gold and Silver Still an Undervalued Asset?
Consider the following:
- There are 17 ounces of silver in the earth’s crust for every ounce of Gold. That means silver’s true value today is 1/17 of $1979 today or $116.41 per ounce.
- At Silver Spot is at 22.55 per oz. This means it has a 684% suppressed upside.
- In 1913 One silver dollar (.735 oz Silver bought $100 in todays goods and services.
- One ounce of gold bought $2500 in today’s goods and services.
- IN Weimar Germany silver went from 18 marks per oz in 1918 to 1 billion marks in 1923.
- In Weimar Germany Gold went from 383 marks in 1918 to 1 trillion marks in 1923.
Every Other Asset will disappear with the Dollar
Think about your living room with 4 people in it. Suddenly the entire town wants in. That is the near future of Gold and Silver.
THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!