Buying or Selling Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins in Utah is Easy Thanks to Drockton Bullion and Coin Ltd. Just fill out the Quote Form Linked Below.
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is one troy ounce of .9999 pure gold. This makes it unfit for circulation, but great for investors. The Gold Maple is Minted by the Royal Canadian Mint. The first Gold Maple coin was struck in 1979. Besides the 1 oz Troy Canadian Maple Leaf, their are smaller sizes now available.
- Sizes and denominations of the Canadian Gold Maple Coin include:
- The 1/20 Troy gold coin ($1)
- The 1/10 Troy oz. gold coin($5).
- The 1/4 Troy oz. gold coin($10).
- the 1/2 Troy oz. gold coin($20).
- The 1 Troy oz gold coin ($50)
The Troy Ounce has 31.1 grams instead of 28. It is the universal standard for precious metals.
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is IRA Eligible.
Utah Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Sizes
We are Utah's Most Trusted Gold and Silver Dealer. We Buy and Sell American Eagle Gold and Silver Coins, Canadian Maple Gold and Silver Coins, Gold and Silver Bars & Rounds , Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars and 90% Junk Silver-1964 and earlier.