Buy or Sell Platinum Bullion Coins and Bars in Utah
Platinum Bullion was first discovered by the Spanish in the New World while they mined for gold in the New World. Today, almost 70% of the world’s platinum supply comes from South Africa.
Platinum Bullion Facts:
- There are 10 ounces of Gold in the Earth’s Crust for every oz of Platinum.
- Yet, Platinum Bullion is half the price of Gold.
- It takes 5 Months and 10 tons of ore to produce one troy oz of Platinum
- While Platinum is a Better Conductor than Gold, its not as Malleable
- 34% of the World’s Platinum goes into Jewelry.
- 9.2% is used by Oil and Gasoline Refineries
- 50% goes into Catalytic Converters for the transportation industry
- Less than 3% was used for Computer Hard-drives